February 4, 2009

Welcome!



Call 604-595-7771 to order yours today!



Did you know?

For Goodness Cakes has been featured on the popular

"Coolest Cakes" website!


~~~~~~~~


I always say it's about building memories. I started making creative novelty cakes for my own children 14 years ago, and have only recently started taking on clients outside of my family circle. Afterall, people everywhere have always regarded cakes as a symbol of celebration, community and sharing. Perhaps that is the reason why cakes are always present at birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers and bridal showers. In this generation, people want their celebrations with more creativity and style, and they want the same in their cakes. With For Goodness Cakes, you get the personal touch of family, and your guest of honour is sure to remember this celebration for a lifetime.





For Goodness Cakes
All my cake designs are unique and anything is possible. I have a catalogue of design ideas myself, but if you have something specific in mind, let's work out a design together! Cake pricing starts at $40+, and is based on complexity of design and materials required to create your special cake.




For Goodness Cupcakes
Cupcakes are becoming the latest trend, not only because they are a fun and easy to serve, but because it's easy to get exactly the right portions and there's no mess to clean up afterwards! Any cake flavor can be made into a cupcake, and there are lots of fun ways to decorate them. Cupcakes can be ordered by the dozen, in a variety of flavors to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth!

6 comments:

  1. I just want to thank you for making my son's first birthday very special by making him a cake that's really cool, delicious, and very reasonably priced. Thank you so much for carefully listening to the vision I had in my head for the party, and working with it. The result was a cake that worked so well with my theme and became the centerpiece of the buffet table. All the other moms loved it and will probably copy it, especially the party favours you made. You did not miss any detail, all the way down to coordinating the tag on the party favour with the invitations I had sent out prior to meeting you...you even matched the font! To top it all, the cake and cupcakes tasted so good I ran out of them right away (should've ordered extras) as adults and kids alike devoured them.Over all I highly recommend your services to anyone, and will always call you for all my baking needs. Thank you again!

    Ammabelle Basco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle, thank you so much for your great feedback on the "JSR" cake shown on my blog!!! I am so happy your guests enjoyed every aspect of the cake, the cupcakes and the party favors I made for your son's first birthday party!
    Sincerely,
    Melody Hansen, Cake Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very creative.
    nice cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody,

    Thank you for making my son's 2nd Birthday party so special for him. He LOVED his Thomas cake and was blowing out the candles before we could even light them. It was so nice and easy to work with you as you knew exactly what I wanted on the Thomas cake and you were up for any challenge. You can not find that kind of service at any other bakery. I honestly have never tasted such a delicious cake with the chocolate rocks, brown sugar to represent the dirt and your butter icing is out of this world. You know it's good when you're having a slice for breakfast the next day! You even went so far as to make a sign with Owen's name along with a Thomas picture and placing it on the cake which was such a nice added extra touch on your part. You truly went above and beyond my expectations on this cake and I can't wait for my other son's cake design in June.

    Sincerely,

    Tania Dobin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tania,

    Thank you ever so kindly for your lovely feedback! It was my pleasure to do your little guy's Thomas the Train cake for his 2nd birthday! And I can't wait to do the Cartman cake in June for your 12 year old! :)

    Deliciously yours,
    Melody Hansen
    Cake Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know have had the pleasure of enjoying 2 of you special cakes and of course the cupcake bouquet. My mother was wow'ed and amazed when I gave you a bouqet of flowers. Thank you for making a birthday/mother's day event special!

    My daughter's grad cake was more than I could have hoped for. I could not believe that the grad cap was made of cake and not some sort of icing supported by card board. Thank you for make that event special!

    Then came the surprise for my birthday. The "Cowboy Boot" Cake was perfect. I was so surprised. I have never had a cake made especially for me, and for anyone who knows me the theme was bang on.

    Not only are your cakes gorgeous, well planned, and superbly put together, but they taste fantastic too. They are moist, and the icing is just right, not too sweet. I love icing so I know what I am talking about! Keep up the good work! Can we start planning the next birthday coming up!!! LOVE YOUR CAKES!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me and Become a CakeMate!

Contact Me

My photo
Surrey, BC, Canada
To place an order or ask a question, call me at 604-595-7771 or email order.forgoodnesscakes@gmail.com with some details about your event!